Come join our innovative educational community and embark on a teaching journey like no other!
We are a not-for-profit organisation, with dedicated teachers that make learning come to life through hands on, practical education tailored to each student’s unique needs. Our delivery structure supports staff to develop genuine relationships with a small group of students, encouraging creativity and curiosity, while nurturing individuals talents and interests.
Our teacher support teams includes:
- Learning support officers
- Wellbeing team with youth workers and counsellor
- Student engagement support
- Innovation, excellence and curriculum development
Our curriculum goes beyond traditional academics and builds the students’ self-esteem, confidence and resilience, with a focus on life skills.
- Further develop and deliver VCE (VM) & VPC learning and assessment materials.
- Develop and maintain IEP/student support plans and participate in student care meetings as required.
- Report on student achievements regularly.
- Active participation in school community life including extra activities, such as camps, excursions, and award nights.
- Provision of educational and well-being support to students in a way that is trauma-informed and promotes safety, positive relationships and creates a supportive learning environment.
- Contribute to the safety of all students by adhering to the Child Safe practices.
- Not-for-profit access to salary packaging.
- Rewarding roles with a sense of purpose and community contribution.
- Smaller classes.
- Additional student support.
- Relevant teaching qualification
- VIT teacher registration
ECG is a Child Safe Organisation that has zero tolerance for Child Abuse.