Learning Support Officer
Supporting students and changing lives
ECG Secondary College is looking for Learning Support Officers (LSOs) who want to understand and respond to individual learning styles, interests and abilities of our students.
With small class sizes and extra support services, ECG is looking for someone who has a passion to help students successfully achieve in education and beyond!
Part time – 4 days per week – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Establish professional relationships with students based on trust and respect utilising a strengths-based approach.
- Demonstrate a positive and collaborative partnership with teachers in working with students.
- Provide individual and/or group support as required including flexibility in moving between classes, groups and working with wellbeing staff.
- Work with teachers to use effective classroom management strategies that encourage students to take responsibility for their behaviour in line with organisational policies and procedures.
- Not-for-profit access to salary packaging
- Rewarding roles with a sense of purpose and community contribution
- A great collaborative team of teachers and support staff
- Certificate III in Education Support or equivalent
- Current Working with Children Check
- Clear Police Check
- Level 2 First Aid
Resume, cover letter and selection criteria to be submitted by March 7.
CCG is a Child Safe Organisation that has zero tolerance for Child Abuse.