Lead Teacher- Innovation and Excellence
ECG Secondary College: school, but not as you know it.
We provide alternative senior pathways with hands-on, practical, empowering education for students aged 15-20.
This position will lead a range of initiatives focused on embedding a culture of student wellbeing and engagement. The successful candidate will collaborate with the whole school community to identify, scope and deliver projects that improve student outcomes. It provides the opportunity for a teacher to spread their wings and have a greater impact on young lives.
- Not for profit access to salary packaging, increasing tax free threshold
- Rewarding roles with a sense of purpose
- Inclusive working environment
- A relevant teaching qualification
- Current VIT registration
- Experience in teaching and leadership roles
- Understanding of alternative senior pathways
- Experience in student engagement and wellbeing
To express your interest in this role, submit your resume, cover letter and responses to selection criteria by 8 June 2023.
CCG is a Child Safe Organisation that has zero tolerance for Child Abuse.